Monday, 31 October 2016

October Monthly Planner Spread

Hey peeps!
How are you all? Happy Halloween!

Today I have a planner layout to share with you...


This layout is for the month of October and I used my new October Scarlet Lime Subscription kit and a couple of stamp sets by Scarlet Lime (from Oct and March kits), Studio L2E,  and Hello Cynthia. I've only just received the October kit so I haven't had a chance to post it on my Haul Videos page yet but I'll do it next week. 

This is only my second monthly spread but I'm finding I'm already falling into a pattern of doing things. I'm finding that my layout will purely a spread of events/appointments plus I've been doing a list of key aims that month and birthdays on the left hand side in the Notes section of my planner.

I used alot of stash from the kit: 
a couple of journal cards- I laminated and punched out to slot in my planner
die-cuts- I used the large fox, large owl, large wellies, pumpkin spice coffee cup, gorgeous bird and one of the flowers
washi- I used the floral one along the spine of the planner, repunched and slotted back into my planner; some again to signify my sister coming to stay and as a separator on the Notes section. The plaid one I used to signify us being on holiday and half term holiday
stickers- I used the teeny versions of the die-cuts, the puffy ones and a couple of word ones from the April kit
papers- I cut up tiny pieces of each of the sheets of the paper to put on the empty boxes before the month starts and the couple of days where there wasn't as much going on.
embellishments- I used the paperclip

No comments: