Monday, 10 October 2016

Planning- my first monthly layout!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all well. Today, I thought I'd share something a little different with you. 

Here is my very first monthly decorated layout in my Happy Planner...


This layout is for September and I used my July Scarlet Lime Subscription kit and a couple of stamp sets by Studio L2E, Hello Cynthia and Technique Tuesday. You can see the full kit on my Haul Videos page.

This layout is purely a spread of events/appointments etc rather than anything more. I used alot of stash from the kit: 
a couple of journal cards- I laminated and punched out to slot in my planner
die-cuts- I used a couple of the larger ladies, the dress, ice cream and some of the flowers
washi- I used the yellow one along the spine of the planner and then repunched and the girl one to signify us being on holiday
stickers- I used both the plain coloured ones and the teeny version of the diecuts
papers- I cut up tiny pieces of each of the sheets of the paper to put on the empty boxes before the month starts and the couple of days where there wasn't as much going on.
post-it notes-I used the post-it notes to list my main goals for the month
embellishments- I used the paperclip

See you later in the week with a LOTV card and more Bellarific Friday! x

1 comment:

Lisa E said...

Looks fantastic Steph, love it! Lisa x