Saturday, 3 December 2016

November Monthly Planner Spread

Hey peeps!

How are you all? Today I have a planner layout to share with you...


This layout is for the month of November and I used my September Scarlet Lime Subscription kit and a couple of stamp sets by Hello Cynthia, Studio L2E and MFT. You can see a full look at the kit on my Haul Videos page.

November was a pretty rubbish month to be honest. The three of us were plagued by this bad cold/flu/cough thing for the whole month plus a close relative passed away and I spent a lot of time organising the funeral so we didn't really do a lot. 

As usual I listed my key goals and birthdays for the month in the left hand column. 

I used a lot of stash from the kit:
papers- I used four different designs 
journal cards- I laminated and punched out to slot in my planner
die-cuts- I used a lot of these this month because I didn't have as much content as usual but I love it as they're all so pretty. I used three of the large flowers, the flowery boots, two of the girls, the armchair, glasses, handbag, flower and lipstick.
washi- just one this month. I used it to decorate the spine and to signify a weekend away and periods of sickness when my lil one was off preschool.
stickers- I used teeny versions of the die-cuts and a lot of the coloured plain ones
embellishments- I used the gorgeous gold paper clip.

No comments: