Wednesday, 11 January 2017

NEW CRAFT ROOM TOUR, TOUR VIDEO AND NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!

Yay yay yay!!!

I am SO pleased to tell you that I have finally finished my CRAFT ROOM TOUR page!! Click on my Craft Room menu tab and you will see the whole tour with loads of photos and storage information. I do hope you enjoy it!

MORE EXCITING NEWS!!! I have also set up a YouTube Channel! This is a big thing for me as I'm really shy and not tec-savvy at all. The first video I've recorded is my craft room tour but I'm also planning on doing regular craft and stationery hauls, flip through videos, storage tips and process videos.

I'd be so delighted if you would support me by subscribing to my channel and giving me feedback if there are areas you'd like to see me record a video on!

This is sticky post, for more recent posts including new Stamping Bella release scroll down!! x

No comments: