Thursday 28 August 2008

Dotty party girl

I made this a couple of weeks ago for a friend's birthday. I love the image- very Stamping Bella-esque. I'm hoping to get a load of Stamping Bella stamps for Christmas (yes, I know, already I'm thinking of all the goodies I'd like to get for Christmas!! I'm toooo addicted!) I've been longing for Stamping Bella stamps for ages and though they're on my list of favourite stamp producers on my side bar, I still don't actually own any!!! I can't seem to find any UK stockists but I'm going to do a bulk buy from Canada at Christmas. 
I wish I'd had my copic pens when I'd coloured this image as I think they work really well for larger images compared to coloured pencils but I think this came out ok. I think the paper is really fun- I love polka dots!

Crafty stash used: Stamps- Image (Inky Antics), sentiment (Elzybells); Watercolour pencils; Paper (Making Memories); Assorted cardstock; Flowers (Lakeland); Button (free); Ribbon (Jo'Anns); Gems (Lakeland)

No comments: