Saturday 30 August 2008

Helping Margot

I've made a card using another of my Sarah Kay stamps- Helping Margot.  I remember collecting this sticker in my Sarah Kay sticker album when I was a little girl! I wanted to keep the card fairly simple as I think the image is so gorgeous, I didn't want to detract from it. I think the colours on it are so pretty. The paper was actually free with a magazine. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils- I hope you can see all the shading as it's quite pale. I think these stamps are the cutest ever and the quality of imprint is so good, I was really pleased with all the detail.

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Sarah Kay); Watercolour pencils; Paper (free); Assorted cardstock; Nesties; White sheer ribbon

1 comment:

Debbie Stip said...

How sweet is this, just adorable!

xxDebbie