Thursday 11 September 2008

2 turtle doves

Here's the second of my Penny Black 12 days of Christmas cards. I'm really pleased with this one! I coloured in the images using a mixture of watercolour pencils and brush markers. I used my Snow Writer (tool of the moment!) on the little bobbles on the woolly hats to add some texture and I mounted them on foam pads to make them pop. I then used my nesties to add a bit of depth to it. I used Stickles on the "2" turtle doves and stamped the sentiment using my Christmas See D's. I finished it off with 2 star brads.

Crafty stash: Stamps (Penny Black, See D's); Paper- Christmas Retro stack (Papermania); Assorted cardstock; Watercolour pencils; Brush markers; Snow Writer; Crystal Stickles; Brads (Lakeland); Nesties

2 comments:

Jintz said...

That is beautiful Steph.
Janice xx

Rosette said...

What a cute card Steph! It's lovely.. even the colours are great! :)