Wednesday 17 September 2008

4 calling birds!

I'm back to Penny Black 12 Days of Christmas cards...today's offering is 4 calling birds! I love this stamp as it's versatile to be used for other occasions! I coloured my stamp with coloured pencils and used my nesties to cut the scalloped circle and outer circle. I then used my swiss dots embossing folder to give the outer circle some texture. The paper is from the Christmas stack (DCWV) and I stamped the "4 calling birds" sentiment twice and added a See D's sentiment in the bottom left. I finished it off with some ribbon and a brad.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Penny Black & See D's); Watercolour pencils; Paper- Christmas stack (DCWV); Assorted cardstock; Nesties, Ribbon (recycled); Brad (Jo'Ann's)

1 comment:

Ceal said...

this is so CUTE!
you have been tagged!! details on my blog