Wednesday 10 September 2008

First Christmas card!

This is my first Christmas make! Normally I wouldn't make Christmas cards this early but I'm doing a craft show in a couple of weeks and the organiser said some people like to buy Christmas gifts and cards at this show! I'm panicking a bit cos it's only a couple of weeks away and I've only just started on my Christmas stock! I soooo love these Penny Black stamps. They're such great value for money, so quirky but best of all, quite a few of them you could use at other times of the year rather than just being restricted to Christmas. Oh and they're great value too!! If any of you are thinking of getting some- DO IT! I love the nested circle idea on this. I was inspired for this by a design Heather did on the A Muse stamps blog- she did a get well card using circles in this way. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils and then highlighted areas with a white gel pen.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Penny Black, Elzybells); Paper- Christmas stack (DCWV); Assorted cardstock; Watercolour pencils; White gel pen; Gems (Lakeland); Nesties

No comments: