Friday 5 September 2008

Funnies



I've been making a few more cards for my sale stock including some funny ones using Inkadinkadoo stamps. I love these stamps, they're such good value for money as you get an image (which can often be used in isolation for other cards) plus some kind of funny text. And I got mine for a pound! I gave H2Os a go for these cards. I must admit I haven't really used them that much but I like the sheen I got on these.
Crafty stash used: Stamp (Inkadinkadoo); H2Os, Paper- Retro stack (Papermania); Assorted cardstock; Flowers (Lakeland); Brad (Jo'Anns)

I used pretty much the same stash to make this congratulations card. This stamp actually consisted of 3 stamps- the duck, the sentiment and the little four leafed clover- all for a pound! Bargain! I added "best of luck" to the top using my Elzybells sentiments sheet of stamps. Paper is also from Papermania's Retro stack.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Inkadinkadoo & Elzybells); H2Os, Paper- Retro stack (Papermania); Assorted cardstock; Brads (Jo'Anns)

3 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

these are really great cards, love the funny comments!
Congrats on getting on the cupcake challenge DT - I'm really excited about it too!!

Jenny

pickle said...

great cards steph. love the sentiments lol
Congrats on getting on the design team. Well deserved.
kerry x

Debbie Stip said...

lol, what a funny cards! Love that green monster!

xxDebbie