Friday 19 September 2008

Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog!

My second post of the day but I just had to tell you all about the new Lili of the Valley Challenge blog of which I have just found out I'm a design team member!!! I am sooooo beside myself with excitement!!!

Our very first challenge will be posted on Thursday 25th September. Lili of the Valley are, of course, the sponsors and will be providing lovely candy for the winners of the challenges. To get a look at their full range of wonderful products, check out their website. It's not strictly necessary to use Lili of the Valley stamps and die cuts for the first few challenges just to get the ball rolling.

If you want to join us, please have a look at the challenge blog for further details.

1 comment:

Rosette said...

That's lovely Steph!! I couldn't find the Blog, but I really am happy for you!! Congrats hunny