Monday 13 October 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge 9

Hello! This week's Cupcake Craft Challenge is called "Turn up the heat" Basically you can do anything inspired by this title- use hot colours, embossing, shrink plastic, encaustic art etc. Entries in by next Monday and do check out the DT's designs, they're fab!

I decided to use hot colours and this gorgeous Penny Black stamp which is called "Hot but cool". I coloured the image in using copics and highlighted some areas with Stickles and the ice creams with pastel coloured Liquid Pearls. The paper I used is from Banana Frog and the sentiment was in a kit from Papermania. I added a flower, gems and butterflies to complete the summery look. It's making me wish for the summer again!

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Penny Black); Copics; Crystal Stickles; Liquid Pearls; Paper (Banana Frog); Assorted cardstock; Sentiment (Papermania); Butterflies (Papermania); Gems (Lakeland); Heart gems (free); Flower (Ebay); Button (free)

7 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh my what an adorable card Steph, I love the colours you've chosen,its a nice bright and cheery card!! Hugs Linda

ps. didn't receive your email and have just emailed you again. Sorry. Linda xxx

Mel said...

Wow fab card my girls would love this :)

craft mad Jenny said...

lovely card, great colours,
jenny

CraftyC said...

A great girly card!!
Clairex

LOUISE said...

Another stunning card, love it! I have this stamp too! Louise x

Ann said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours!!
Ann xx

Kristine said...

Awwww....very cute! Love your girl image and your dp :)