Thursday 23 October 2008

Lili of the Valley Challenge -week 5

This week's challenge over at Lili of the Valley is a colour-themed one. Your make must feature red, green and gold. The prize this week is a set of Miki and Kimi diecuts, backing papers and sentiments- fab! These are so cute, my last design for LOTV was made using these.

This is my design- I think she looks quite cute, like she's on a Christmas bauble! Do join us, the Design Team makes are fantastic this week!

The stamp is Winter Princess Matilda which I coloured in with copics and I highlighted her crown with gold Stickles and her muffler with Crystal Stickles. I cut out the top of her using my nesties and mounted her to a circle of red mirror board. I made two holes in the top and threaded 2 different coloured ribbons in to make it look like the image was hanging. The paper I used is so lovely by Lili of the Valley and I mounted it on gold card. Finally I added a sentiment and two gold angel brads.

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Lili of the Valley); Copics; Gold and crystal Stickles; Assorted cardstock; Nesties; Paper (Lili of the Valley); Sentiment (Lili of the Valley); Brads (Lakeland); Ribbon (recycled)

1 comment:

strawberry fields said...

Thanks for the comment on the bunny card :)
How exciting that you're at your new desk! Have you got your things in the shelves?
Love the card....v cute
xx