Wednesday 12 November 2008

Lili of the Valley Challenge 8

This week's sketch over at Lili of the Valley is this fabulous sketch set by Donalda. Do pop over and have a look at all the Design Team's work- as usual it's amazing! The prize this week is to be a guest designer and as the winner is chosen by random generator, everyone's got an equal chance of winning so even if you're a beginner, do please join in!

So here is my entry for my DT responsibilities. I used the LOTV stamp Polar Bear-For You which I coloured in with copics. I then added some Crystal Stickles onto the main part of the present to make it sparkle. I cut out the circle using my nesties and mounted to some pearlescent dark blue card and then some mirror board. The various papers are all from LOTV. The sentiment is stamped using my Christmas See D's set and embossed using Glitter embossing powder. I then sponged on the same colour ink plus white ink over the top. The lovely snowflake embellishments are recycled from an old Christmas card.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV & See D's); Copics; Glitter embossing powder & inks; Assorted cardstock; Papers (LOTV); Crystal Stickles; Embellishments (recycled); Nesties

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Steph this is gorgeous, I love the snowflakes. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Adorable card steph ,realy gorgeous ,Dawnxx

mueppi said...

Great card and papers!!!
Hugs Gisela

Evelina Wikberg said...

Hi Steph. Thanks for the comment on my blog. How cute is that little polar bear...aaawwww...love all your stuff, gorgeous as usual. Can't wait until monday for a new challenge. Have a good weekend. Hugs from Eva

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Love this bear. The card is awesome!
x Natasha x

Claire said...

Fab card, such a cute image and lovely papers.

Claire

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous Steph, blue makes it look so "Chilly". Louise x