Wednesday 19 November 2008

Lili of the Valley Challenge 9

This week's challenge at Lili of the Valley is "Our 4 legged friends"- so basically any animal you want! The prize is a fantastic set of Baby diecuts and matching papers so what are you waiting for?!

I decided to use the lovely paw print paper from Lili of the Valley which I mounted on beige card. Using my nesties I cut a whole in the card blank to make an apeture. The cute doggie and paw print embellishment are both Quickutz dies I bought on Ebay which I think go really well with this paper. The sentiment is from the Lili of the Valley Neutral Sentiments. I finished it off with some gingham ribbon.

Crafty stash used: Paper (Lili of the Valley); Sentiment (Lili of the Valley); Assorted cardstock; Quickutz dies (Ebay); Ribbon (Jo'Anns); Nesties

6 comments:

strawberry fields said...

Oh this is very cute! There's something on my blog for you xxx

Chris said...

Fantastic card Steph! I love how you did the aperture and the doggie is so cute! Perfect paper, colours and details too. Chris x

Natalie said...

What a great card, I love the doggie and paper. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the card, your wee doggie is really a cute four legged friend! Hazel xo

Bev said...

Awww I love this card Steph, it's too cute

hugs Bev x

Debbie Stip said...

fabulous card, made me laugh! really nice that window and the doggy is just sweet!

xxDebbie