Thursday 5 February 2009

Mojo Monday

I had my first visit to Mojo Monday and I loved the sketch (above) so thought I'd have a go and make a card for my friend's birthday.

So this is my interpretation of the sketch using one of my fabulous new Stamping Bella stamps. I have to say that although the Bellas are quite small, the quality of the image is amazing. You wouldn't believe that on Billboardabella you have a choice of text to stamp on the billboard. The text is TINY but it comes out so clear!! I LURVE Bellas!

So I coloured Billboardabella with watercolour pencils and highlighted the heart on her tshirt with Crystal Stickles. I cut out the image using my new rectangle nesties and added some doodling around the edges. I used my nesties to create a scalloped fringe to add to the bottom of the image. The 3 papers were from Banana Frog (can't remember the make) and the cardstock is American Crafts. The ribbon, flower, button and brad were all from Poppicrafts.

Hope you like!

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Stamping Bella); Watercolour pencils; Papers (Banana Frog); Cardstock; Crystal Stickles; Nesties; Black fine liner; Ribbon (Poppicrafts); Brad (Poppicrafts); Button (Poppicrafts); Flower (Poppicrafts)

9 comments:

Natalie said...

This is lovely Steph, I should use my Bella's more they look great, I love the colours too. x

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I LIKE it! So fresh and springy. Very nice!

P.S. Thanks for visiting me! I appreciated your comments on blogging sans obligation or guilt. You are so very right!

Lexxie said...

Another stunner Steph, I adore all the bellas, this one is great,
Love Sarita xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Steph, very girly!
Clairex

LOUISE said...

Stunning card Steph, love it! I just LUV Bellas too! Lou x

karen said...

love the card and nos i have seen the stamp i will have to have a good look for them. lovely colour scheme x karen at allsortsacards.blogspot.com

cats whiskers said...

Oh just adore this steph love that image and your fabulous colouring wonderful dear. I didn't receive an e-mail dear, I have had so much trouble with this 'puter over the last few weeks. Hope you are well dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Kathryn said...

So Fabulous!!! Love that image and the colors are so pretty! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great card. Thanks for playing! :)