*** BLOG CANDY NOW CLOSED***
Thanks so much for all your entries. I'm looking forward to checking out all my new followers' blogs, hopefully all of those who are new will enjoy visiting me!!
Now to the winner....picked by Random.org random generator, the winner is no. 20...
Congratulations!! Please email me your address and I will get your candy posted asap!
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS
To celebrate my little blog having its' very own blog makeover, I've decided to give away some gorgeous candy to one lucky follower. Here's what you need to do to be in with a chance of winning:
1. Advertise my candy on your blog with a link back to my blog
2. Become a follower if you're not already
3. Leave a comment here letting me know what you think of my new makeover!
Here's what you could win:
- over 25 12"x12" sheets paper- some glittered
- assortment of handmade papers
- Sizzix die
- Jolly Nation Lads & Dads 3D Decoupage sheets in a book
- Sheet of tags
- 2 sheets of stickers
- chipboard shapes
- wooden stamp
- Pack of cards and envelopes
- Maya Road chipboard album
So what are you waiting for? You've got to be in it to win it! Candy will close at 12pm Saturday 20th February 2010. Winner will be drawn shortly afterwards. Good luck! x