Wednesday 27 July 2011

Riley on vacation- sneak peek day 5 !

Hi ya! Yep it's day 5 of our sneak peeks of the new Riley collection "Riley on vacation" which features 15 new Riley images and a set of Riley travel stickers. This will be my last post before the big blog hop to coincide with the collection release on Thursday 28th July. Do check out the Riley blog for all the happenings concerning the release. I'm so looking forward to showing you my 2 final Riley cards tomorrow, I've saved the best for last!!! :0)

However, I'm also treating you today as I have 2 cards to show you!

First up is Hollywood Star Riley! I love this image, it's so versatile and can especially be used for kids' cards. I've coloured with copics. Paper is by Stampin Up. Nestie star used in the background.

Close up! Definately the star!

Second up is Map Riley. I've made this for a friend's birthday. He actually lives in Canada now so I think Riley combined with the sentiment is just perfect!! As usual, coloured with copics with lyra ground shadow and I sponged the background. Papers by MME.

How cute is he????! He's definately pondering over that map!!!

Don't forget the rest of the DT will be showing their fabulous makes so check them out here:

Steph- that's me!

Make sure you join in with the Riley & Co Blog Hop which will be held on Thurs 28th July 10pm EST- stamps to be won!!

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley looks so GOOD!!~

Joy said...

love the color combinations!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Adorable cards! I love them both! Riley rocks :)

StampOwl said...

wow you rocked these today Step

MiamiKel said...

Riley is FABULOUS on your cards! Gorgeous coloring, and superb layouts! Great to have you as our GDT this month!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

super card! great color combos!

Jules said...

Hi Steph

Great cards and I love the colours you have chosen to work with.

Fabulous colouring and shading too!!

I am pleased you are finding more time for your crafting now. Is your craft room renovation finished?

Love Jules xx

Sally said...

They just keep getting cuter and cuter.
thanks
Sally S