Tuesday 23 August 2011

Anything Goes Challenge- Inspired by TV!

Hi everyone! Today I've got 2 cards to share with you. First up, it's Tuesday so that means it's Anything Goes Challenge time!!

Today's challenge is to make something inspired by a programme on TV! Think a Get Well card for Holby City or a pair of high heels for TOWIE or Dynasty. Gettit?!

I've chosen "Gardener's World". Is that still on anymore?!!

This is a PSX image coloured with watercolour and lyra pencils and usual copic shadow. The papers are by Basic Grey which Lynn stocks over at The Craft Den. Fairly simple card as the image is quite big so it can do all the talking!! I used some baker's twine and two gardening charms that my sis found in a cute craft shop when she was on her travels!

I'd like to enter this into:
Basic Grey- anything goes
Stamp With Fun- summer
Paper Variety- thread

Close up!

Do pop on over to Anything Goes and check out the DT projects this week, they're fabbie!!

Crafty stash used: Stamp (PSX); Watercolour & lyra pencils; Copics; Papers (Basic Grey); Charms; Button; twine & baker's twine

My second card is a quickie card for my mother in law's birthday. I used cutie hedgie coloured with copics and added some bling with Stickles. Papers are by Stampin Up. Sentiment is a Stamping Bella one.

I'd like to enter this into:
Stamptacular Sunday- orange/bling/critter
One Stop- bold and bright
Penny Black @Allsorts- free n easy

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Penny Black & Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (Stampin Up); Nesties; Gems (Prima); Flower (Prima); Brad

Have a fun week!

14 comments:

Jules said...

Oh my word Steph .. .. where have I been?

Anyone would think I have been busy!!!

Looking back over your blog I have missed so many beautiful and gorgeous makes from you.

You have been hyper productive!!

I hope that your headaches sort themselves out. These computers have a lot to answer for I think!!!

Take care

Love Jules xx

Jules said...

Oh my word Steph .. .. where have I been?

Anyone would think I have been busy!!!

Looking back over your blog I have missed so many beautiful and gorgeous makes from you.

You have been hyper productive!!

I hope that your headaches sort themselves out. These computers have a lot to answer for I think!!!

Take care

Love Jules xx

Dorcas said...

Oh wow! These are both so gorgeous I could look at them all day!

Ebru Vatansever said...

All I can say is WOW !! You have done an amazing job colouring both these images also your card layouts and DP are perfect my friend. Have a lovely day !!!

Hannah said...

I love those stamps, such delicate images, and you've coloured them brilliantly. Great garden card, the twine suits the theme so well :) Thanks for playing along at TPV this week :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Brilliant cards Steph, love your fab colouring and the garden charms, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts.

Hugs
Maarit

Liz's creative corner said...

Lovely cards Steph, lovely image and papers unfortunately to be in for a chance of winning you have to say which Basic Grey product you have used, love your colouring, hugs Liz xx

Shirley said...

A stunning card and beautifully colour co-ordinated.
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black at Allsorts and good luck in the draw.


Shirley

cebelica said...

These cards are wonderful. You did a great job with both of them. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week. Hugs!

brenda said...

Two really lovely creations Steph.

Thank you so much for joining in at Penny Black at Allsorts Challenge this month, good luck and hope to see your again.

B x

Grenouille Greetings said...

A lovely interpretation of our challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week. Sorry Mr Linky was misbehaving and thank you and your sweet hedgehog for playing along. BTW I love your watering can card too! Hugs, Lesley

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Steph, loving your card what a great idea Gardeners World.. Colours are gorgeous!!1
Hugs
Tamara

Sonja said...

Lovely cards!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp with fun.

Hugs
Sonja

Sharon said...

Both cards are gorgeous, but the first one is absolutely breathtaking! The colouring is superb, so alive! Just love it! Well done, hugs Sharon