Tuesday 27 December 2011

Anything Goes Challenge- blue with one other colour

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, ate and drank plenty and were exceedingly merry!! I also hope Santa brought you all your crafty heart desired!! I will reveal my Christmas crafty stash very soon!

So it's Tuesday again and it's the very last Anything Goes Challenge of 2011! The theme this week is the colour blue with one other colour. Do pop over to the Anything Goes Challenge and check out all the other DT work, it's gorgeous!

So here is my design:

I used this gorgeously cute Forever Friends bear stamp and coloured him with watercolour pencils and Sansador. I outlined in a warm copic and added a frame of Crystal Stickles. Sorry I don't know where the paper is from, it's a 12 x 12" sheet but I can't find it!! The snowflake is a Sizzix Sizzlits die. Sentiment is Waltzing Mouse.

Little close up of the cutie! As you can see, I also added Crystal Stickles to the snowflake.

Even closer! Wonder what he's saying to the robin?! Don't forget you can buy your Forever Friends' stash from Lynne at The Craft Den.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Forever Friends, Waltzing Mouse); Paper (?); Assorted cardstock; Nesties; Watercolour pencils; Copics; Snowflake die (Sizzix); Nailheads (Josy Rose); Crystal Stickles

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognise this card - it has pride of place on my mantlepiece, thanks Steph! Hope you had a great christmas

Annette said...

This is so adorable! And your colouring is perfect!
Wish you a Happy New Year!
Hugs Annette