Tuesday 7 February 2012

Anything Goes Challenge- It's bingo time!

Hellooooo all! Brrrrr, it's very cold here in Essex! It's Tuesday so it's Anything Goes Challenge time again. We had a great response for the last challenge so here's hoping you'll enjoy this one just as much!

Anyway, this week's challenge is bingo! See here for the bingo board!

So I chose to do shaped card, bling, die cuts/punches and lace & ribbon. My friend has twin girls so I thought this would be perfect for them. I coloured with copics and added shading with Lyra pencils. The papers are October Afternoon called Fly A Kite. The sentiment is from The Stampsmith. The shaped bottom of the card was achieved by using the Edgers 3 die from PTI, I love the effect it gives but with minimum effort by me!

Don't forget you can buy all your lovely Magnolia stash from The Craft Den!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Magnolia, Stampsmith); Copics; Lyra pencils; Papers (October Afternoon); Edgers 3 die (PTI); Nesties; Gems (Prima); Bow (recycled); Lace (?)

Join me later in the week and I'll be showing you my new paper stash including some of the latest MME pads- I might even do another video!! xxx

13 comments:

Doreen said...

what a gorgeous card,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

emma mitchell said...

beautiful card I love your colour choice
Emma xx

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great card and beautiful colouring!hugs trace x

cheryl said...

This really is one gorgeous card hun with such beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxxxx

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Steph
Gorgeous card, I just LOVE your colouring, can you give me some lessons.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Christine L said...

Gorgeous card Steph with fab colouring, and I love your choice of DP's for it.... perfect!
Hugs
Christine x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Gorgeous as always, love the shape to the bottom, those papers are divine, Gaynor :)

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Steph, its been cold here in Lincolnshire today too and we still have snow on the ground in big drifts. I your card and the die is really fab (will have to invest in some of those)
Hugs
Tamara

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Steph, wow! wow! wow! this is so incredible. Amazing colouring and the papers and details are so scrummy.

Donna x

Annette said...

Goregous card, Steph! And your colouring is stunning!
Hugs Annette

catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card and love the colours. I have just come across your blog and had a peek around you have some beautiful things on here. I have become your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your work
x catherine

Faye said...

What fabby, bright colours, a gorgeous creation. So looking forward to playing with you at SS, you make the most gorgeous cards. xx

Yoshiras time to craft said...

so beautiful.love the colors and shape of card.your coloring is awsome.