Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop- Cowgirl!

Howdy folks! Hope y'all doing good! Today I have another card for my guest designer slot over at My Mum's Craft Shop featuring MFT Pure Innocence Cowgirl!


I decided to make a little scene for my cowgirl using a variety of digi images and stamps all coloured with copics. It's fab what little scenes you can create gathering together all your stamps!

I'd like to enter this into:
Penny's Paper Crafty- shaped cards
My Time to Craft- more than one fold
Cutie Pie Challenge- shaped cards


Here is Cowgirl- isn't she the cutest?! I coloured her with copics and paper pieced her outfit using papers from MME's On The Bright Side. She looks like she's got country style! She's standing in front of the Dienamics Woodgrain fence. Can you see her lasso?!


Tee hee! I've had a little fun with this wanted poster!! 


These horses are an old MFT stamp from their Punny Farm set which I masked and restamped 3 times and then coloured with copics.

MMCS News: MMCS- the bricks and mortar one, that is- is back open again following Kitty's unfortunate bout of chickenpox!!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT, Digital Delights); Copics; Papers (MME, October Afternoon); Assorted cardstock; Woodgrain fence Die-namic (MFT); Twine; 

6 comments:

Gaynor Greaves said...

Stunning card, absolutely gorgeous xxx Gaynor x

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Steph, love the very beautiful image and the design & details are gorgeous.

Donna x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lots of lovely makes since my last visit! This little scene is such fun and I love your paper pieced cowgirl! Hugs, Lesley

Lisa xx said...

what a gorgeous card, so sweet and an amazing shape! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Miss Sue said...

Wow! Lots of work went into that card. I'm so glad you entered! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty!

Flowergirl said...

This is gorgeous! Love the shape and your gorgeous stamp,
Thanks for joining in with The Cutie Pies x
Wendy x