Saturday 27 October 2012

Sketch Saturday- Queen Millie and King Milo

Hi folks! Yep, it's Sketch Saturday time again! We're off to see Skyfall tonight- can't wait! Am hoping there will be plenty of gratuitous shots of Daniel Craig in trunks etc ha ha. 

Concentrate, Steph! On with today's card....


For today's card I've made an anniversary card for my in-laws using Queen Millie and King Milo from Stamping Bella- what I love about this stamp is that the couple are two separate stamps plus you get 3 sentiments- one to use with Milo, one for Millie and then the sentiment I've used here for both so you can use for birthdays as well as anniversary! Fab! I've coloured with copics and some watercolour pencils cos didn't have the right colour blue! Scalloped edge is Die-namics giant scallop border. Hearts are a mixture of nesties and offcuts from Love Lives Here die by PTI.


Close up. I love their outfits!


Here is your fabulous sketch!


We are sponsored this week by The Craft Barn. Thanks, guys!

Come check out my fabbie teamies and join in! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Watercolour pencils; Stickles; Paper (Cosmo Cricket- Baby Jane); Assorted cardstock; Nesties; Tiny hearts (PTI die); Scalloped border die-namics (MFT); Nailheads.

1 comment:

Message Keeper said...

I like this Stamping Bella Queen Millie and King Milo so much! The sentiment is just nice!