Wednesday 21 November 2012

MMCS Challenge- Inspired by a song

Hey peeps! How you doing? Today it's time for a challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge. The challenge this week is "INSPIRED BY A SONG". My inspiration comes in the shape of Jessie J- "Who You Are".


We were lucky enough to be given some Bugaboo images to use and I have chosen this one called Cat In the Hat. I printed out twice, coloured with copics and layered up so that he's leaning over the  sentiment. I have cut around the image using the Die-namics Rounded Banner Stax available here. The "you"s are die cut using the PTI Wonderful Words die.


Close up!

Pop over and see my teamies' creations!

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Bugaboo); Copics; Papers (October Afternoon); Assorted cardstock; Dienamics (Rounded Banner Stax); "You" diecut (PTI); Black gel pen



No comments: