Monday 5 November 2012

My Mum's Craft Shop- Wee Stamps Toppers

Hi folks! Hope you're all doing well! Today I am showcasing some Wee Stamps toppers available at My Mum's Craft Shop. If you're running out of time to make all your Christmas cards (or running out of mojo!) these pre-coloured toppers are just the thing. What I was really surprised about was the quality of the card they were printed on- me, being me, had to personalise them a bit so I added some copic shadows and plenty of glitter and there was no bleeding! Top result! 


Anyway this first topper is from the Holly Time set. These gorgeous wintery papers by Kaisercraft called Turtle Dove are so different, I just love the muted colours. I have also used the snowflake border from Memory Box and Fishtail Flag Stax Die-namics. The sentiment is an MFT one.


This second card has been made using a Wee Stamps Topper from the set called Winter Fairy. Again, as before I personalised the topper with a copic outline and some Crystal Stickles. The papers this time are Glitz Design Joyeux Noel- hopefully this sketch will show you some of the variety of papers included in the pad.


A little close up!

Crafty stash used: Toppers (Wee Stamps); Sentiments (MFT); Copics; Stickles; Papers (Glitz Design, Kaisercraft); Assorted cardstock; Nesties; Die-namics- Fishtail Flag Stax; Snowflake border (Memory Box); Twine; Charm

Thanks for stopping by today! Take care! x

1 comment:

Faye said...

I'm impressed with these toppers too. Even without the extra touches, they look good. Two fab creations here. Have a great week. X