Wednesday 12 December 2012

Anything Goes- traditional Christmas colours!

Hi. Just a quickie post- I'm afraid I'm late with this but my Mum is in hospital so I haven't had a chance to keep up with things.

This week's challenge at Anything Goes is "TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS"- couldn't be easier, could it?!


My card has been made using Nellie Snellen image coloured with copics and highlights of white lyra pencil. The layout is an old Sketch Saturday sketch. Papers are Echo Park Seasons Greetings. I used Fishtail Banner Stax Dienamics. Ribbon is PTI.


Close up!

x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Steph! Love the really traditional look!
Lizy xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

She is gorgeous and your card is too ! Thanks for stopping in at my blog. Happy New Year, Shirleyx