Saturday 15 December 2012

Sketch Saturday- Clementine Spring

Hi Sketch fans! Here is today's card- I think we need a bit of a change from all these Christmas cards!...


I've used Clementine Spring by the Stamp Fairy- how cute is she? I've coloured her with copics and lyra pencil for the grass. I paper pieced her hat and double stamped it and raised the brim up on foam pads. These pretty papers are Echo Park For The Record 2. I used the Memory Box Dancing Tulips and the sentiment is a rub on.


Close up. I love her little hat!


Here is your fab sketch


And our sponsor is the wonderful Stamp Fairy! who have an amazing sale on at the moment!

Crafty stash used: Stamp (Stamp Fairy); Copics; Lyra pencils; Papers (Echo Park); Assorted cardstock; Nesties; Dancing tulips (Memory Box); Gems (Prima)

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous love that image and as always stunning detail hugs Cherylxxxx

Suzie Q said...

aww that has to be one of the cutest bunnies i have seen
beautifully coloured x
hugs
Suzie qx

Unknown said...

This is so sweet Staph! I love the colours...makes a change from Christmas! :)
Don't forget to pop on over to my new blog and become a follower... you may even win my Stampin' Up! Candy!
http://creatinwithstampinup.blogspot.co.uk/
Lizy xx