Sunday 6 January 2013

MMCS Challenge

Well better late than never- here is my post for My Mum's Craft Shop's Monthly Challenge which started on Jan 1st! It's been a hectic week as my Mum's been in hospital again so I completely forgot to post this card.

Anyway the deets are that from now on Kitty is running a monthly challenge on the shop blog. The shop DT will be giving you plenty of inspiration as well as our daily posts. 

This week's challenge is nice and easy and is ANYTHING GOES. See here for the original post.

Kitty is offering a £20 voucher to the shop for the prize!


I've used The Cat's Pajamas A Girl and Her Cake which I've coloured with copics. I double stamped the cake and her arm to raise up under 3d pads. She is mounted using the Dienamics Rounded Banner Stax. The papers are MME The Sweetest Thing- Honey. The sentiment (which I LOVE!) comes with the stamp set and is cut out using the Dienamics Say What? die. The little teeny heart is cut from a PTI die.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (TCP); Copics; Papers (MME); Assorted cardstock; Stickles; Dienamics- Rounded Banner & Say What?; Heart die (PTI); Eyelet; Ribbon (PTI)

2 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

Beautiful card - love the bright colours and those great big ears! PS - Hope your mum is feeling better now.

Sharon x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Steph, love the very cute image and the design is fab.

Donna x