Saturday 16 February 2013

Sketch Saturday- Fixafella

Yay! It's Sketch Saturday time and today I have a thank you card to show you...


Here is a card I've made for my father-in-law. He has been doing major building works at our house for the last 4 months (it seems like 4 years!!) so I've made this thank you card for when it finally is all finished. I used Stamping Bella's Fixafella coloured with copics and usual lyra shadow. These papers are Echo Park This and That. Sentiment is PTI from the On My Couch set. I added a little pliers charm and some matching eyelets.


Here's your close up!

Here is Jen's amazing sketch


Our fabbie sponsor this week is Sassy Studio!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, PTI); Copics; Lyra; Papers (Echo Park); Assorted cardstock; Charm; Eyelets

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

this is great steph! what a fun image and just love the whole design...a fab male card! :)

Faye said...

Super details on this one Steph! X