Saturday 16 March 2013

Sketch Saturday- New Shoooooes!

Hi folks! It's Saturday so that can only mean one thing- Sketch Saturday time! Today's sketch is a real corker, I know I'm going to use it again and again so I'm expecting lots of entries from you guys this week!


I've made this card for my sis's birthday and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. She'll love it as she's a big shopaholic! I've used LOTV's Emma Shoes coloured with copics, some lyra shadow and a generous dose of Stickles. These stunning papers are Tilda Fruit Garden. I've used my fairly new Grand Nesties for the scalloped card base and the larger circles. The corner bow is a Memory Box die. Sentiment is a Pink Petticoat one cut out and mounted using Stampin Up punches. Finally I added some bling using hot fix crystals oh and of course some pearls for her necklace.


Close up! Mmmm, decisions, decisions.....



Close up, close up. Do you like her string of pearls?


Here is Jen's great sketch. I know I'm gonna use this loads!


Our sponsor this week is the very fabbie Bunny Zoe Crafts!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, Pink Petticoat); Copics; Lyra pencils; Papers (Tilda); Grand Nesties; Dies (Memory Box); Punches (Stampin Up); Pearls; Hot fix crystals; Assorted cardstock

12 comments:

Sarah said...

She is just lovely, and the pearls are fab! x

The Little Stamper said...

I love this card and the colour combo is just great...fabulous colouring too!

Thanks for sharing.

Sharon x

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

wow! the colours are just stunning and i just love the whole design! beautiful work :)

Martina said...

This is just adorable! If your sister won't like it send it to me ;) LOL Great papers, stunning coloration and I love the perls!
Martina

Over Embellishing said...

The colors u used on this card are great! Your coloring is exceptional! Great work!

Over Embellishing said...

The colors u used on this card are great! Your coloring is exceptional! Great work!

Alex H. said...

just WOW... an amazing card... love your colouring, it's perfect.. and the little pearls around her neck... really great!
;-) Alex H.

The Crafty Blonde said...

Love this card, such a sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Fabulous pretty papers and love the colours xx

tshupile said...

Jost adorable card. Fantastic coloring and i love the colours!
Anat

Angela said...

Gorgeous card! I saw this at Sketch Saturday and had to come take a better look....

Unknown said...

This is such a great image, and you have really brought it to life with your colouring Steph! :)
Lizy xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colourwork. Really lovely! Fab paper choices too, Steph. Love the little die cut bow and her chunky pearls. This card is pretty as a picture. Hugs, Lesley