Saturday 15 June 2013

Sketch Saturday- Plum Pudding!

Hello my crafty friends!! Yes, the wonderful weekend has rolled round again and it's time for Sketch Saturday. Today I have, I think, (my memory is terrible these days) my first Christmas card of the year to show you!!

As you know I always start my cards early in the year so expect this to be the first of a stream from now on...


Today's image is Plum Pudding by Lili of the Valley coloured using copics and lyra pencil bottom shadow. Today's sketch (see below) involved using hexagons but as I don't have any as yet (on my list!) I thought I'd make-do-and-mend with some squares- I think it works OK. These papers are Maja Design Vintage Winter. I've then added a Papertrey Ink Think Big Favs sentiment and a Memory Box holly die.


Your close up. He looks hungry!!


Here is your fab sketch for this week- fill your boots!!


And our fab sponsor for this week is Flonz.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Copics; Lyra pencil; Papers (Maja Design); Assorted cardstock; Pearls; Dies (PTI, Memory Box)

4 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, fab colours and layout. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

Cathy P said...

Love your card, Steph! Cute image and brilliant coloring!
Hugs, Cathy x

Debra Miller said...

So beautifully colored Steph!

Unknown said...

Fabby cute card Steph! :)
Lizy xx