Thursday 27 June 2013

Tweet tweet...

Hallooooo my crafting peeps!

Today I have a wee card to show you for My Mum's Craft Shop using a really quirky Paper Artsy stamp set...


This stamp set is JOFY 15 and is a whole sheet of cute and quirky stamps (I've used 5 of the stamps in this scene). Everything is coloured with copics. I stamped each of the birdies twice so that I could layer up their wings to give a 3d effect. The bird box I actually paper pieced and then added some copic shading. The papers I've used are MME Unforgettable. The gorgeous frame (my new plaything!) is the new Chalkboard Frame Dienamics. Because the stamped sentiment looked quite handwritten and doodly, I decided to use my Autumn Leaves stamp set that looks like doodles (sorry can't think of name of it!)

Hope you're having a fab week! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (PaperArtsy, Autumn Leaves); Copics; Assorted cardstock; Papers (MME); Dies (Dienamics, PTI); Eyelets

1 comment:

Claire said...

Fab card, I love those birds - what great images and a lovely bright colourful layout too. Hugs, Claire x