Thursday 18 July 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop- Happy Everything!

Hey folks! Hope you're all enjoying the glorious sunny weather we are having in the UK. Tho I hate to have a moan, it is seriously too hot to sleep at night, it's ridiculous!!

Anyhoo onto today's card which is for My Mum's Craft Shop.

This week we are celebrating SUMMER!   


What could be more summery than a beautiful English rose? I bought my very first Clearly Besotted stamp set called Happy Everything! It's a lovely flexible set that can cover lots of occasions so an essential for your stamp collection I reckon! I coloured with copics and scored the card blank using my Hougie Board. The sentiments come with the set (I stamped the "Happy" using SU Rose Red ink) and finally I added some nailheads and Stickles.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Clearly Besotted); Copics; Stickles; Hougie board; Nailheads

No comments: