Thursday 25 July 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop- Tilly Daydream Sledging

Wow, the scorching weather has continued this week!!! Just to cool us all down I thought I'd post a card I made for My Mum's Craft Shop using some brand new Christmas products....


I've used this brand new Docrafts Tilly Daydream Sledge Decoupage set.
I love this cute sweetie character! These brand new papers are also by Docrafts and are called Christmas In the Country- gorgeous rustic reds, blues and greens. I added a couple of diecut snowflakes using the Let It Snowflake Dienamics, some Stickles and a retired MFT sentiment.


Wheeeee!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT); Docrafts Decoupage; Papers (Docrafts); Dienamics; Stickles; Nailheads

1 comment:

Claire said...

Aww Steph this is super cute - love the image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x