Thursday 1 August 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop- Animals

Hey hey hey! How's it going? This is the first of two posts today- both for My Mum's Craft Shop. This week the MMCS DT have been showcasing products featuring the theme of ANIMALS!


I've used the newly in The Cats Pajamas Aye Aye Captain stamp set. I've coloured him with copics and cut him out. I've also done the same with the 2 lifebelts. These gorgeous papers are Echo Park Here and Now- I used one of the sheets of paper to cut out the clouds which I then mounted on 3d foam pads. The sea was created with the Catch A Wave Dienamic. Finally the sentiment is part of the stamp set. It's pretty versatile as the sentiments cover thank you cards, male birthdays or a cute romantic card.


Your close up!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Cats PJs); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Assorted cardstock; Dienamics; Twine

No comments: