Thursday 3 October 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop- Crafty Friends!

Hey crafty peeps! This will be my last card for My Mum's Craft Shop for a little while. As I mentioned on Saturday, I am taking some time off for our new arrival!!! I thought I'd leave on a crafty note...


I've used MFT's Pure Innocence Crafty Friends. This little set is just perfect for your crafting/blogging friends. I thought I might do a little bit of art with it at some point to put on the wall of my craft room. I've paper pieced her dress and then coloured with copics. These papers are Echo Park Beautiful Life. The sentiment is cut out using Let's Chat Dienamics. Finished off with some heart pearls.


Wonder what she's stamping!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (MFT); Copics; Papers (Echo Park); Assorted cardstock; Nesties; Dienamics; Pearls

No comments: