Saturday 28 December 2013

Sketch Saturday- Rosie Posie

Wow! Our last Sketch Saturday of 2013! Thanks so much for participating throughout the year!


I have used PTI's Rosie Posie stamp sets to make a Mother's Day card for my Mum- yes, I know it's early!! The "happy" die is a PTI Wonderful Words die and "mother's day" is from Clearly Besotted Happy Everything stamp set. Paper is PTI.


As you can see I flipped the image and sentiment.


Crafty stash used: Stamps (PTI, Clearly Besotted); Inks (PTI); Papers and cardstock (PTI); Ribbon (PTI); Button; Dies (PTI; Nesties)

2 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Steph, love the pretty flower and coordinating papers. Hope you are well. Happy New Year! ~Deb

Vannessa said...

Such an elegant card Steph - I'm sure you mum will love it! Hugs, Vannessa x