Friday 5 September 2014

Bellarific Friday- Maybelline loves mail!

Good morning my crafting buddies! How are you all?
Today's challenge over at Bellarific Friday is PAPER PIECING!

Rah! As you know I LOVE to paper piece but actually haven't done it for a while. I used Maybelline Loves Mail- I LOVE this image SO MUCH!!!! It makes me sigh with how pretty it is!!


I coloured Maybelline with copics and paper pieced her dress using these pretty papers from Echo Park. The rounded main panel, leaf and label die are all MFT Dienamics Blueprints 14. Sentiment is PTI stamped with Enchanted Evening ink. Finished off with Doodlebug Sprinkles.


Here is your close up!


Here is your sketchy for next time! Don't forget to email your entry to Em by Thursday! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, PTI); Copics; Papers (EP); Assorted cardstock; Sprinkles (Doodlebug); Dies (MFT)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you sure know how to make a card!!! LOVE THIS!

Leslie said...

OMGosh, her paper pieced dress is amazing - that and your perfect colouring is outstanding!