Saturday 27 September 2014

Lili of the Valley Challenge

Happy Saturday! How you all doing? I really don't get alot of time now to make anything other than my Stamping Bella DT cards but I recently treated myself to some LOTV stamps and paper pads so I've managed to whip up a few cards over the past couple of weeks.

In a happy coincidence, the LOTV Monthly Challenge is to use their papers so this is the first of 3 cards I'm entering...



I've used Ride With Me coloured with copics. The papers are LOTV Pastel Dreams. The cityscape die is MFT, the "happy" is PTI as is the "anniversary" stamp. The stitched banner is Lil Inkers.


Your close up!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, PTI); Copics; Paper (LOTV); Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers, PTI); Red ink (SU)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous and cute Steph I really love it! Such lovely papers! A really bold effective design!
Lucy x

Erica said...

What a wonderful card, Steph! Your colouring is fabulous and I love the layout!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty Papers' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Leslie said...

What a cute anniversary card Stephanie! I love the "happy" die and the cityscape die across the card - brilliant!