Friday 31 October 2014

Bellarific Friday- Jayden Loves to Journal!

Hello peeps! This week's Bellarific Friday is BUTTONS OR BOWS!


I used Jayden Loves To Journal. Jayden is my most fav Uptownie evah, I literally squealed when I first saw her!!!!!! I just love her dreamy expression, her cutsey bunches, her flowery dress, the sweetie doily... I could just go on.... Jayden is coloured with copics. Papers are MME. Sentiment is Waltzing Mouse cut out with MFT Speech Bubble. Wee heart is a PTI die. Stitched rectangle is Lil Inkers.


Here is your close up!



Here is your sketch for next week. Don't forget to email your entry to Em by Thurs x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, Waltzing Mouse); Copics; Papers (MME); Assorted cardstock; Dies (MFT, Lil Inkers, PTI); Ribbon (PTI); Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

OMGosh this is so lovely Steph! I love how you coloured her hair - I really struggle with hair. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing colouring GF!