Friday 17 October 2014

Bellarific Friday- Paisley has a pressie!

Well hello there! Today's Bellarific Challenge was an inspiration photo (see below). I took inspiration from the beautiful colours...


I used cutesy Paisley Has a Pressie. I lurve her outfit! Paisley is coloured with copics. Papers are by KI Memories. Sentiment (loving that font) accompanies Paisley and is cut out using MFT Fishtail Banners. Bow is a Dienamic.


Your close up!


Here was your inspiration photo- what gorgeous autumnal colours!



Here is your sketchy for next week's challenge. Nice and simple, no?
Don't forget to email your entry to Em by Thursday.
Thanks for stopping by xx

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (SEI); Assorted cardstock; Dies (MFT); Sprinkles (Doodlebug)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Such a pretty colour combo and LOVE the bow in the corner...it reminded me that I ordered that bow from MFT and have never used it! Eeek, need to remedy that! :)