Monday 9 February 2015

Stamping Bella New Release- I love you Hoppy Poppy!

Here is my last card introducing the new Stamping Bella release to you. I've saved the best for last.... it's I LOVE YOU HOPPY POPPY!

I am just so in love with this stamp- I'm actually not sure whether I prefer the image or sentiment, both are just too too cute.


Hoppy Poppy and her beau are coloured with copics and paper pieced with these gorgeous papers (one of my fav pads at mo), adding copic shadows over the top. Circular dies are by PTI.


Gorgeous squishy cuteness!

Don't forget to check out the ENTIRE RELEASE!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Papers (Little Yellow Bicycle); Dies (PTI); Pearl; Punch

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

adorable. I love the little flower in the girl bunny's ear!