Friday 27 March 2015

Bellarific Friday- Just bubbly!

Hey crafting friends! Today's Bellarific Friday's challenge was to use the sketch below...


I used Bubbles Loves Her Bubbly coloured her with copics and added some Stickles. Papers are by Teresa Collins. Stitched panels are Mama Elephant dies. Sentiment is MFT as is the die used to cut it out. Ribbon is Papermania, sequins Doodlebug.


Here's your close up! Love her gorgeous pillow!


Here was your sketch. 

Next week's challenge is "STITCH IT UP" and because it's the first Friday of the month, the DT will all be showcasing another STAMP OF THE MONTH!

Don't forget to get your entry to Em by Thursday! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella, MFT); Copics; Papers (Teresa Collins); Assorted cardstock; Raspberry ink (PTI); Dies (MFT); Ribbon (Papermania); Sequins (Doodlebug); Stickles

4 comments:

Sue said...

Hi steph, just popping by to say hello and become your newest follower! Your card is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous colouring and cutting out...I love it...
Sue...xxx
tanglemouscards.blogspot.co.uk

Kat W said...

Hi Steph, I'm so excited to be working with you at LOTV and popped in to check out your blog... oooh, such fabulous creations and I'm a fan of the Uptown Girls too so I can see I'm going to enjoy seeing your makes!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Hi Steph, just wanted to say I'm looking forward to working with you and LOTV. I love your designs :-)
Katrina xx
cornishkat.blogspot.co.uk

Kerri said...

great card love the image as well!!