Friday 15 May 2015

Bellarific Friday- Belinda and Bernadette Bench Buddies

Hello peeps!
This week's Bellarific Challenge was a ONE LAYER WONDER!

I decided to use Belinda and Bernadette Bench Buddies to create a simple black and white image. CAS cards frighten me- it's all that white space! (And because I LOVE my papers!) But I think this turned out ok! 


So I simply stamped the girls plus sentiment on some additional card stock and cut out with stitched rectangle die and coloured the Uptownies with copics. Then mounted the panel onto a card base with foam pads.


Close up! Awww, they look like really good friends don't they...?


Here is your sketchy for next week's challenge.

You know the score- email Em your entry by Thursday and you could find yourself a winner of Bella bucks to spend!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Cardstock; Dies (Lil Inkers, PTI); Copics

2 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Aww, this is amazing! Absolutely beautiful. Fabulous colouring and very striking design. Jayne x

Sue said...

Steph, this is beautiful. Gorgeous colouring and so effective in monotones. It just works so well as a CAS card...xxx