Friday 29 May 2015

Bellarific Friday- An Uptownie Medley

So the new release sneaky peeks will continue into the weekend- how much are you loving it?
But it's Friday so that means it's also Bellarific Challenge day.

This week's challenge was ANYTHING GOES!


I decided to do something a bit different for me- no papers!!!! Yikes!!
I coloured a medley of Uptownies for this frame card: top left is Madison Has A Margarita, top right is Vienna On Her Vespa, bottom left is Maybelline Loves Mail and right is Ava Loves To Celebrate. I also included the sentiment (which I stamped half on the outside of the card and half inside) from Samantha And Sierra Take A Selfie.



Here's your frame close up. Don't they all look cute?!


This is the inside of the card using the remaining portion of the sentiment.

I must send a shout-out to the amazing Pamela Ho for her brilliant layout which I have used.

Next week's challenge is another ANYTHING GOES!!! Deets on how to enter are here.
As it's the first Friday of the month the DT will be showcasing the latest STAMP OF THE MONTH.

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; White gel pen; Assorted cardstock; Dies (Mama Elephant)

2 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is great fun ! pretty card ! lovely done
martina
x

Sue said...

Steph, I love this card, the layout is a genius design and your colouring is gorgeous...
Sue...xxx