Monday 25 May 2015

Stamping Bella Release- more Tiny Townies!!!! Yay!!

Woo hoo!!! Even more Tiny Townies to show you in the Stamping Bella release today.
Meet Dorothy The Dreamer...


OMG. I can't tell you how much I love this stamp. Every little girl has her dreams, right?! Even us big girls too!!!
Dorothy was coloured using copics. These papers by Pink Paislee are so perfect for this stamp. The sentiment comes with Dorothy. I used Mama Elephant dies for the teeny stars and bow.


Here's your close up. 
How totally dreamy is this stamp?! So so gorgeous for a little girl. 

Don't forget to check back every day to see the new release in full.
I can't tell you how excited the DT are about this release and I know you will be too!

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Papers (Pink Paislee); Assorted cardstock; Dies (Lil Inkers, Mama Elephant; Glossy Accents; Stickles

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a great card, I love it!

Beachsidelynn said...

Love the rich colors you used.

Sue said...

Steph, this is a really gorgeous card...your colouring is perfect and I love your pretty card design...
roll on 1st June!!!
Sue...xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness GF, your colours you choose are perfect!