Saturday 22 August 2015

LOTV Mirror Mirror

Hey everyone!
I'm a little bit behind with my LOTV DT Collective cards this month. My son's been poorly a few times, we've been away and I'm having an op on Monday so I'm feeling quite rushed. I don't know where this month has gone!

Anyway enough rambling, onto today's card- an oldie but a goodie! I'm using Mirror Mirror...


I coloured this sweetie with copics adding white gel pen to her dress and Stickles to her hair bow and the mirror. I used a bit of Frantage and my distressing tool to add a touch of shabby chic-ness. I cut out some vintage style flower buttons and sewed some real buttons on top of them. Also added some antique-looking nailheads.


Your close up! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV, MFT); Copics; Lyra pencils; White gel pen; Papers (Basic Grey); Assorted cardstock; Dies (Memory Box, PTI, Mama Elephant); Buttons (SU); Nailheads; Frantage; Distressing tool; Stickles

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgoeus card Steph and I love the layers of papers and the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured..hope your Son gets well soon and all goes well with your op..take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sue said...

Steph, This is an absolutely gorgeous card. The colours you have chosen and put together are just stunning, such a wonderful effect overall, i don't know where to look first!
I hope your little one is feeling better and i am sending all best wishes for Monday. I hope all goes well, take care.
Sue...xxx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card. X

Kat W said...

This has so much gorgeous vintage style; I love the Frantage, the cute buttons and all the little layers of DP creating a patchwork effect...gorgeous!
I hope the op goes well today.

Big hugs, Kat xx

Kerry said...

Hi Steph
I love this card and it would be so perfect for my daughter - definitely not a Princess to be messed with!

Its so pretty and the colours are lovely.

Love Kerry x