Tuesday 27 October 2015

Stamping Bella- New release- New line. Meet The Stuffies!!

Hey you!
Hope you're loving the Stamping Bella release so far. You can check out all the sneak peeks so far here. Aren't they amazing?! Am so excited!!

Today I have the excitement of showing you a brand new line at Stamping Bella called The Stuffies. Have you checked out the other Stuffies in the new release so far? OMG, you could just eat them up couldn't you?!

So meet STUFFY Stuffie...


Stuffy is coloured with copics. I stamped the image twice so that I could paper piece the cushion plus I also wanted to create a little scene which I did just by adding some DPs and added some shading for depth. Papers are old school MME but I still love them. Sentiment comes with.


Here's your close up! 
I added the temperature reading on the thermometer using a red copic multiliner! It's got to look genuine, no?!! lol.

Keep your eyes peeled for more sneaky peeks...

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (MME); Cardstock (PTI); Dies (Nesties, Lil Inkers)

No comments: