Friday 30 October 2015

Stamping Bella New Release- Tiny Townie Penelope Loves Her Pencil

So here I am with my second Bella post of the day. 
Following on from my Bellarific Friday Challenge post is another sneaky peek of one of the stamps from the new release and it's a good 'un!!! 

Say hi to Tiny Townie Penelope Has A Pencil...


Penelope is coloured with copics. I worked really hard on the pencil- I hope it looks pencil-y!! I paper pieced her skirt and blouse. These pretty papers are by American Crafts. The sweet little "hi" sentiment comes with Penelope and I just love the contrast of the short sentiment with the size of her pencil! lol.


Here's your close up.
OMG how cute is Penelope? How fantastic would she be on the outside (or inside!) of an envelope?!

Stay tuned for the rest of the sneaky peeks on Blogabella over the weekend until the release on Monday 2nd November! Woo hooooo! x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (Stamping Bella); Copics; Papers (American Crafts); Cardstock (SU); Dies (Lil Inkers, PTI, Mama Elephant)

No comments: