Wednesday 4 November 2015

Another LOTV New Release Sneaky Peek- Cops and Cooks!

Hey folks! I'm back again to show you another sneaky peek of the LOTV new release.
This is the other image from the Cops and Cooks stamp set.

Here is our little cook...!


I coloured him with copics. Papers are LOTV from 2 different pads- the pastel jade is from Promises and the gingham from Sunny Side Up. The sweet little sentiment comes with. I cut a Dienamics frame and added the little napkin and cutlery using a PTI die.
Love this image so much- know I will use it a lot for both my son and the grown up males in my life!


Here's your close up. Isn't he just THE cutest?

Don't forget the check out the rest of the DT's designs on the LOTV Facebook and Pinterest boards x

Crafty stash used: Stamps (LOTV); Papers (LOTV); Copics; Cardstock (SU); Dies (PTI, Lil Inkers, MFT); Dot (SU)

No comments: